Insanity Workout is probably the hardest workout program on the market because of the hectic pace of every workout. This is training for entire body that uses only your body weight as a resistance. The plan includes schedule of six days of exercise per week, and each training requires approximately 30 to 60 minutes. In order to perform this exercise all you need to have is a TV, DVD player, a good pair of sneakers and a good will.
Insanity Workout prompts you to exercise longer at a high pace, and minimum resting. Because of the difficulty of this program you will need all the power, the will and the support you can get.
- Insanity is a great method for people who want to lose weight and increase their condition.
- These exercises are easy to perform at home thanks to the instructions of the creators of the program, which makes it an excellent job and motivates you to complete each exercise.
- If you like to be in shape you’ll love the intensity of each exercise, as well as a challenge to complete all the 60 days.
- You do not have to buy any additional equipment.
- If the exercises are too difficult for you or the pace is too fast or too hard, you can pause the video and take a minute break.
- The exercise program can be easily monitored with the calendar.
- A diet plan that comes with the Insanity program explains the importance of getting enough calories each day to support and enable the power and energy for daily exercise.
- Insanity exercises are very strenuous and difficult and are therefore mostly designed for people who are already in pretty good shape.
- The exercises are not intended for the people who have heart problems, people with extremely overweight, diabetics and people who have problems with metabolism.
- If you are totally out of form and looking for a solution, then Insanity is not for you. Insanity works best for people who already exercise regularly and are willing to work hard.
- This program requires a great deal of commitment and discipline. As with any exercise that is done at home different things can distract and cause poor performance of the program.
The program is not intended for people who want to increase muscle mass and gain strength.