Every user of Facebook wants to provide or should provide security on his/her account. In order to provide each user, facebook has one option (which many do not know) called “NOTIFICATION FOR LOGINS FROM NEW DEVICES”.
To activate this option, you must first enable the security settings of your account on Facebook (Account settings), and you will also have to register your computer as a unique user (or more if you have eg. PC, notebook and a smartphone ).
1. Activate the option “Notify login with a new device”
2. In the upper right corner on the front page of Facebook, click on the “ACCOUNT” >>> “Account settings”.
3. Then at the bottom of the page, click on the “Account Security” >>> “CHANGE”.
4. Here you can turn on to stay informed. Click on “YES” >>> “SUBMIT”.
5. Now you need to logout >>> “LOGOUT” and re-log back “LOGIN”.
6. Now you will be asked to enter Facebook name of your computer, type a name that is appropriate for your PC, notebook or a smartphone. Eg. “PC_DOMA_ANA”. Also, if you do it from your PC at home, be sure to click on the box “DO NOT ASK ME AGAIN FROM THIS COMPUTER”
7. You are done! Now will Facebook at every log in inform you about activities via SMS or email messages. Also, you can probably look at the last activity if you click on the “ACCOUNT” >>> “Account Settings” >>> “Account Security” >>> “CHANGE”