These are the tips that everyone can implement in their everyday life. The tips are simple, and will for sure increase the quality of your life and you will lose weight easy and healthy.
- Buy a pedometer and aim for an extra 1,000 steps a day. On average, sedentary people take only 2,000 to 3,000 steps a day.
- Eat 90 percent of your meals at home. You’re more likely to eat more—and eat more high-fat, high-calorie foods—when you eat out than when you eat at home.
- Switch to ordinary coffee. Fancy coffee drinks are often pack several hundred calories, thanks to whole milk, whipped cream, sugar, and sugary syrups. A cup of regular coffee with skim milk has just a small fraction of those calories.
- Eat fruit instead of drinking fruit juice.
- Snack on a small handful of nuts. Studies have found that overweight people who ate a moderate-fat diet containing almonds lost more weight than a control group that didn’t eat nuts.
- Get most of your calories before noon. You have more opportunities to burn off those early-day calories than you do to burn off dinner calories.
- Brush your teeth after every meal, especially dinner. That clean, minty freshness will serve as a cue to your body and brain that mealtime is over.