You would be surprised to know that you have been cleaning your oven wrong this whole time! Using this method is a sure fire way to get your oven looking brand new.
We all dread cleaning the oven because it’s just a hassle. Getting all the racks out and getting in a hard to reach areas are the worst. But, this safe and effective way of cleaning your oven is sure to make you want to keep your oven looking that way it did when you bought it.
What you need:
• Spray bottle
• Baking soda
• Small bowl
1. Remove oven racks
2. Mix 2 spoonful’s of baking soda with water in a bowl. You want the consistency of a paste so you can spread it around in the oven.
3. Spread the paste on the inside of the oven. The baking soda will turn brown because it is soaking up all the grease and dirt.
4. Let this mixture sit overnight.
5. After letting it sit for a night take a wet rag and wipe out as much of the baking soda as, you can.
6. Spray the inside of the oven with vinegar where there is still baking soda.
7. Wipe with a wet rag.
8. Put the wet rags back into the oven
9. Turn on the oven at the lowest temperature and let sit for 15-20 minutes to dry.
10. Take a baking soda paste and apply to the window of the oven
11. Let it sit for at least 30 minutes
12. Wipe away with a rag.
You will notice that your oven looks like new, and you may not want to use your oven because it is so clean! Don’t be embarrassed to have people look at your oven again.