If you have installed Windows 7 on your PC, then you have the possibility to protect your private data on a USB stick with the desired password. How to protect the USB memory, see later in this article!
– Insert the USB stick into your computer
– Go to Computer (My Computer)
– After BitLocker review your USB stick, there will be a box in which you need to enter the desired password. Password, enter under “Type your password” and it then once again enter under “Retype your password”.
– Wait until the lock done by the end!
– Now your USB Stick locked! Click on the button “Close”.