There are many marketing tools that B2B (business-to-business) professionals can use for leading the successful marketing campaign. One of the most popular tools is the blog.
But in order to create and maintain the blog, though is actually a very simple thing, it is not only important to think of the name of your site and start publishing articles. It takes more time to develop a good idea and it takes more effort into the activity on the blog, in addition, the primary thing about the opening pages and attracting audiences is that you somehow find and motivate the audience to read it again and again. At least passively, but you have to simply keep them interested to your blog.
The irresistible and catchy title
Blog title is one of the most important elements to attract the reader’s attention. In order to address to be effective it is necessary that the title:
- Calls to action, educate users, offers instructions on how something is going to use.
- It contains the keyword of which will be written in the blog.
- Be short, readable and easy.
- Shows what will be written in the blog.
- Represents a user-friendly solution for readers’ problems.
- Attracts the attention of the target audience and intrigues them to learn more about the topic.
People who read the name of your blog can instantly connect instinctively to whether the site is quality or not and therefore to determine whether her wish to visit it. Also consider carefully with which pseudonym you would like to represent yourself to the public.
One theme in the blog
Think carefully about the title of your page, bearing in mind that will be the topic blog. Focus solely on one topic in each blog. If you want to use the blog for just throwing out you daily frustrations, attitudes and thinking it is desirable that the name of the blog states that. If the time of writing blog encounters more topics and keywords, there is a possibility that you made a mistake writing direction or simply divide the blog into two or more blogs
Education is a key to a having a successful blog
Creating content that educates your readers will build credibility and you can become leaders in the targeted area. Show your target audience that you are an expert in your business which will be addressed at the time when they wanted to learn more or to purchase your products or services.
Regular content publication
You cannot expect any positive results if you create and upload a new content on the blog once a month. It is necessary to write a minimum of 2 blog contents per week for several reasons:
- A blog is the best tool for creating new and interesting content on the website.
- Often and regularly writing blog content leads the search engines to index and recognize the relevance of your website which raises its ranking in browsing search. This brings all the more visits to your website, and more visits is bigger opportunity to convert the visits to leads with whom to build a relationship to them only at the end converted into clients.
Important and up-to-date content
In order for the users to regularly visit the blog it is important to create content that will be interesting and up-to-date. What your target audience wants is to offer them a solution, advice and interesting information that they will gladly share their friends and eventually reward you for the effort.
Once you have determined an interesting topic, create a good headline and entice you visitors to your blog, but the readers do not seem to read the text until the end. The most common cause of this is a large amount of text. Consider how much time you take a reading at a blog and you will notice that online readers, as opposed to reading the book, seem to be quickly flipping through content on the website, scan the view subtitles, bold and bullets and do not stop to all parts of the text. A large block of text can refuse from further reading, and it is therefore necessary to format the text that contains the following:
- Catchy title
- Attractive and high quality images
- Internal links to other sources.
- Subtitles and numbers
- Bold text
- Moderate length of the text (about 600 words)
As we have seen so far, quality content for content marketing represents one of the key characteristics of successful blog writing, and reducing the quality reduces the chance of achieving business and marketing goals.