Acne is the problem of the majority of people. This unpleasant occurrence has in various occasions prevented us leaving the house. Some solutions for this problem might sound pretty funny, but the person who is suffering severe acne problem will be quite brave and try all the methods that might help.
These are some of the natural methods that have yielded positive results:
1. Take a little toothpaste and put it directly on the outbreak of acne. It would be best to do it before you go to sleep. It is assumed that toothpaste helps in reducing swelling created by acne.
2. If you have a little lemon, make the most of its juice and spray the place of the acne outbreak. It will kill all bacteria acid and restore pH balance of your skin.
3. Take grated cucumber and place it on your face and let it sit for at least 15 minutes. It is considered to be the best remedy for removing blackheads.
4. Aloe vera has in various occasions shown its healing characteristics, and that is the case in acne problems. The aloe vera juice can accelerate the natural healing process of the skin. It is not good to exaggerate, because the other side can dry out the skin.
5. Check for the vinegar and salt. Make the paste out of these two ingredients and gently rub it on the critical areas. Rinse with lukewarm water after 20 minutes.
6. Nutmeg combined with a little milk makes wonders in battling the acne problem. Take grated nutmeg and mix it with a little milk. The results are truly amazing. Make sure to try this simple recipe.
7. Tea tree oil is effective against pathogenic fungi, bacteria and viruses, and is used for infectious disease. Apply the essential oil directly on acne and let it dry or mix a few drops with face tonic and clean it thoroughly.
8. Baking soda is effective in clean the face of the bacteria and removing dead skin cells. Wet your face, make a paste of baking soda and water and gently massage the face and in the end rinse with cold water.
9. Jojoba oil has soothing and anti-inflammatory characteristics. Mix 5 drops of jojoba essential oil with vegetable or olive oil, and rub the mixture on the affected part of the skin. Leave on for at least 15 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
10. Honey has antibacterial properties and hydrates the skin. Rub it on your face and leave for 15-30 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.