Have you ever heard someone whistling so loudly that attracts everyone’s attention? We will discover how it works. If you figure out well, you will be able to whistle loudly, but also high. When you perform, you and other people can learn how to whistle.
– Extend your tongue.
– Put two fingers (any) to the tip of the tongue.
– Put you tongue inside, but do not remove your fingers from it.
– Place the tongue just behind the front teeth of the lower jaw.
– Cover the lower teeth lips.
– Tighten the lips.
– Leave a small opening on the lips.
– Enjoy while whistle through fingers.