With a little creativity and imagination, make your Advent wreath.
1. Straw Wreath
2. Satin ribbon (or woolen yarn)
3. Decorative plate
6. Spray in silver colour
7. Ornaments: cones, almonds, walnuts or any other decorations
8. Four candles
Method of preparation:
1. Around the wreath wrap tape. Paste the ends of the cornice that can not be seen
2. On the surface/plate set candles
3. Ornaments that you choose, spray it with silver spray and wait a few minutes to dry.
(We recommend that you do it in the open, on a waterproof surface)
4. When the decorations become dried arrange them by choice around candles or paste around the cornice
Note: you can play with other colors tape, candles or spray.